Light waffles with a good taste of vanilla, crunchy and soft at the same time ... let's get cooking !
Vanilla WaffleCourse: Desert, Food recipe
1 sachet of vanilla sugar
5.5g of baking powder
- Melt the butter, and mix it with the sugar and vanilla sugar.
- Beat 2 whole eggs and one egg yolk with a fork.
- Set aside the third white, to beat until stiff.
- Add the beaten eggs to the previous mixture.
- Combine the sifted flour with the baking powder.
- Pour a little milk, gradually diluting so as not to make lumps (wooden spoon).
- Beat the egg white until stiff, and gently fold into the dough.
- Grease the waffle iron, and cook them for 2 to 3 minutes.